We want seasoned walkers and those who love to stroll, tramp, or wander to be comfortable, whether you’re walking a Walking Circle, walking between Walking Circles or doing the entire 80km Mountain to Mouth extreme arts walk.
To this end, we recommend:
- Comfortable clothes, in layers that can be removed or added when hot or cold
- Durable, waterproof and well-fitting footwear suitable for walking distances
- A few pairs of thick breathable socks
- Walking the entire 80km? We recommend an anti-chafing product for your feet.
- Lightweight raincoat, poncho or other weatherproof gear
- Refillable water bottle
- Small portable snack foods to snack on and/or money to purchase food
- A fully charged mobile phone if you have one or a portable charger
- Planning on walking at night? Bring a fully charged torch, even if you prefer not to use it.