M~M’s inaugural extreme arts Think Tank was held on February 12th 2015 at the Arts and Culture Department in the National Wool Museum. Bold ideas abounded from the inspirational speakers and the gathering of M~M and Geelong After Dark Alumni of Artists.
It’s not too late to be a part of the Think Tank. We welcome your ideas and thoughts on the kinds of arts projects or themes that you would like to see embraced in future M~Ms or at this year’s Geelong After Dark on Friday May 8th. Please send your inspired thoughts on the form.
Check out the websites of the seven panelists who presented as part of the M~M Think Tank 2015.
- David Cross http://www.davidcrossartist.com/
- Ros Bandt https://rosbandt.wordpress.com/
- Ian Priddle https://codeacious.com/about-us/
- Margie MacKay http://www.margiemackay.com/
- Phil Lethlean http://www.lightdesigns.com.au/Light_Designs_Australia/Home.html
- Eva Abbinga https://eabbinga.wordpress.com/
- Peter Hill http://www.superfictions.com/